What is this data?
No duplicate bugs found.
What are "Most Frequently Reported Bugs"?
The Most Frequent Bugs page lists the known open
bugs which are reported most frequently,
counting the number of direct and indirect duplicates of bugs.
This information is provided in order to assist in minimizing
the amount of duplicate bugs entered into Bugzilla,
which saves time for Quality Assurance engineers who have to triage
How do I use this list?
- Review the most frequent bugs list.
- If your problem is listed:
- Click on the bug number to confirm that you have found the
same bug, and comment if you have additional information
or move on with your testing of the product.
- If your problem not listed:
- Try and locate a similar bug
that has already been filed.
- If you find your bug in Bugzilla,
feel free to comment with any new or additional data you may have.
- If you cannot find your problem already documented in
file a new bug.